python with Pandas

pandas is a Python package providing fast, flexible, and expressive data structures designed to make working with structured (tabular, multidimensional, potentially heterogeneous) and time series data both easy and intuitive.
In this article I will provide some snippets of how pandas can be used to read excel and json files.

Dependencies:
pip install pandas
pip install xlrd
This is how my excel or csv file looks
 Now to read the file my code would look something like this
Output:
Note:: xlrd is important to read excel files. Pandas can read csv file without xlrd package

Now convert this into json as below:
my_json=myExcel.to_json("my.json") 
This creates my.json file
Now the fun begins. We shall convert the json to html

#json read objectmy_read_json=pd.read_json("my.json")

#json to htmlpdhtml=pd.DataFrame.to_html(my_read_json)

#create html filemy_html = open('myHtml.html','w')
my_html.write(pdhtml)
my_html.close()

See you later..........

Comments

Popular Posts